Saturday 15 November 2014

LIVE THE LIFE YOU CHOOSE!

Do you dream of living a fulfilled life? What if you could transform your life and the lives of hundreds or even thousands of other people? What if you could have fun while achieving what most people only dream about? That is positioning yourself for success, and that can be your lifestyle. Just as how leadership is measured by influence and the number of genuine followers a person has, success is also attained by the number of people you have assisted in climbing the ladder of achievement just the way you did and that is our aim.

Robert Kiyosaki, authour of the best selling financial book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" in his book titled "Business of the 21st century" said if he lost everything he has today and was to start all over again, he would definitely go into the networking business. I wonder why but found out that from research, "Networking" is the second highest paying business in the world as at 2014 after the professional soccer. At the same time, it is the fastest way to get your financial freedom through a legal mean. So tell me, what are you waiting for? Others are making billions from this, why can't you? If Joshua can make a million dollar in a month then I can make more, make much more and make very much more dollars. All you need is Believe!

All my life I always wanted to be a boss of myself. I remembered my first year in high school, I came across a student in his third year, he was also an entrepreneur and had a phone store. Due to my hunger for money, I decided working FOR him and he paid me weekly. After some months, he became inconsistent with his payment but expected me to be consistent with my service. This went on for a while and one day, I stood up with courage and made a bold decision. I decided to quit the job because it was affecting my academics and at the same time the payment wasn't good enough for the service rendered. I decided and said that day that I am the C.E.O of my body and therefore I will be the C.E.O of my business. That was the starting point (DECISION). I decided never to work under someone again and on that spot formed a company name (HayBest) for my self. On my Facebook page, twitter and other social media platforms, I updated my profile to C.E.O of HayBest Media (my former company name) and I held on to the faith without money. My point is, I sincerely don't believe in working under someone before you can make it in life. I havent seen anybody with two heads and I dont believe they exist. If Bill Gates is the C.E.O of Microsoft, Larry Page is founder of Google, Mark Zuckerburg is for Facebook then and they employed people to work for them, then I can be my own boss afterall I have one head just like them all.

I don't believe in salary, that's slavery! because even before you receive payment, you already know the date it will be paid, the amount to be paid, how to spend it and probably where to spend it. That's being a slave to money. "Money controls your actions and expenditures, you don't control money". True prosperity is when you control the movement of money in and out of your hand and not the other way round.

Yeah...yeah....I know you have lots of questions...like, how do you create your financial freedom and be the C.E.O/founder of your company? Is it possible to be financially free indeed? How long will it take me to reach a million dollar mark and more? Is this fraud? Is this real? Do you have proofs? And lots more questions... It's simple, network marketing is the simplest way to create your financial freedom. And today, I offer you the life you desire to live through TREVO!!!.

At Trevo, we want to help you put the style back into your lifestyle. We encourage you to live an extraordinary life of freedom without boundaries; living debt-free; living a joyful, prosperous and purpose-filled life where and how you choose. In the next post, we will unveil more about the procedures and other necessary things to know about Trevo and share testimonies of ZEROnaires who turned BILLIONaires through TREVO! Get ready for transition and always stay connected!

Best Regards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment