Friday 5 December 2014

YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE?



The story of a young man was told, who on his way home from a church service was attacked by a group of armed-robbers. On sighting him, the gang leader pointed the gun at him and barked “your money or your life”? The young man calmly replied I have none. The robbers were taken aback by his response and roared again “I said, your money or your life”? “And I said I don’t have any”!!! He noticed the robbers were surprised at his claim, so the young man explained; while I was in church, the pastor asked us to give offering, so I gave all the money with me. At the end of the service the Evangelist that came to preach asked if anybody will like to give their life to Jesus, so I gave my life to Jesus. So both my money and life are with Jesus…

As hilarious as that could be, it got me thinking that there is a connection between my money and my life.

The quality of life I live is directly proportional to how much I make, how much I make is conjugal to the impact I can make. I remembered the parable told by a Jewish rabbi of a man named Lazarus, although he was righteous but he ate from the dustbin of a rich man daily. He was in touch with heaven but a nonentity on earth…

Then I thought to myself, is it possible to be very wealthy and yet be a man after God’s heart? Job was the richest man in his time and yet a God chaser, Abraham was ‘wealthier’ than a whole nation yet a lover of God. Even the poor Lazarus had to land in Abraham’s bosom for tutorial.
There is a mansion I will like to live in, I will like to travel around the world, exotic cars on my mind, orphanages to build, free schools and free health care service has part of my contribution to my world. I need some raw cash to advance the kingdom of God massively.

To achieve my dreams, I will need billions of dollars… can any employment guarantee me that much? I don’t think so. I guess entrepreneurship is the way out! But wait a minute, to generate billions of dollars; I need to invest millions in dollars! How do I get millions of dollars in the shortest possible time?

Apart from a miracle and professional sport, the highest paying industry in the world is Multi Level Marketing (MLM). Yes! I know of people that earn 1.3million dollars passive monthly income from MLM. There are thousands of MLM industries across the globe but recently I found the best out of these companies.  It’s called… TREVO!!!

 I’m a Life &Health coach with TREVO and you can be part of my success team by chatting me up on +2347034488600
Soji David Lawal
Life &Wealth Coach


1 comments: