Friday 28 November 2014

I LOVE YOU BUT ARE YOU RICH?


If I asked you to choose between love and money, what will you choose?

I have a friend who I look up to on spiritual matters. Born again, tongue talking, demon chasing, heaven bound, bible marking in red, black and blue biro… lolz. He got into a relationship with this beautiful damsel, who was his match in spiritual things. Whenever I’m priviledge to listen to this babe preach I rededicate my life over to Jesus again. I mean she is that deep. I used to wonder what a combo; this relationship must be made in heaven by the 24elders, 4living creatures and Trinity. *smiles*

 … It was a perfect relationship until one day, the lady told my friend “I am no longer interested” he couldn’t believe his ears. “What do you mean? He asked. Do you mean 7years just wasted like that?” he begged, cried, prostrated but this babe was adamant, my friend called his mentors, spiritual father, people they both respected to talk her through but she was resolved not to continue the relationship.

What happened? As at the time the lady was ready for marriage the guy wasn’t ready.  He was busy struggling to make ends meet. He Fasted, prayed, hoped, believed huzzled but no show. He couldn’t just afford a decent life, he was barely surviving. After a while, the lady met this young enterprising bachelor who was interested in her and to crown it all, he is saved and sanctified!

Here lies the dilemma; both are saved &sanctified, both are lovable, both are pastors… but one is rich the other is poor. Of course she eventually married the rich pastor and she is happy.
I met this my pastor friend months after their breakup, he narrated the whole story to me, then he quoted a scripture which am yet to find in the bible but that word has never left me… he said Soji! “IN ALL THY GETTINGS, GET MONEY.

If you ask me to choose between love and money, I will choose both! Is just like you asking me to choose between my leg and my arm. They both have different functions that are important for living, same with money and love.

I know you are spiritual and money is the least on your mind but you can lose a goodly, godly and ordained relationship if you lack money.
How much impact do you think you can make without money? In fact, you will be selfish if you don’t make a lot of money. How many children have you sent to school? How many orphans have you fed? Do you think your poverty can lead many to Jesus?

Let’s leave relationship and talk business. Do you know of any business you can start with 33,800 Naira and earn 1.6million monthly after 8months? Did I hear you say is not possible! I just discovered how. If you are tired of your present income and wish to double it… chat me up on +2347034488600

Soji David Lawal
Love &Wealth Coach


1 comments: